Please review as much information in this website as you can prior to sending an inquiry to provide yourself with the most efficient booking experience.
Before your tattoo:
Before your tattoo:
- My design for you will be created usually 1-2 days before your appointment. Designs are not shown ahead of time.
- Get a good nights sleep the night prior, eat a proper breakfast/lunch.
- Arrive in comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
- Feel free to bring anything with you that keeps you comfortable. Small snacks/beverages/entertainment.
- Please be on-time for your appointment. Not early or late.
- If for any reason you do need to reschedule, please make sure to try to do so at least 7 days prior to your appointment. Deposits are NOT refunded for you rescheduling.
- The design I present to you at the time of our appointment is final. Very minor adjustments can sometimes be made, but no major design elements can be changed.
- DO NOT use any numbing creams on the skin prior to the tattoo. I will not tattoo you with numbing cream on. It is very common that numbing cream drastically affects the healing process, promoting color loss and infection. Don’t do it.
- Your finished tattoo will have ointment applied and be wrapped in TattooArmour. You can leave this wrap on for 1-12 hours.
- I do not use any “second skin” products, and I strongly recommend against using them. If you choose to apply it yourself after leaving the shop, that will be at your own risk. Please understand you are drastically increasing your risk of infection and damaging your skin and/or the tattoo. I am not responsible for anything that happens to the tattoo or your skin if you choose to use any similar product against my recommendation.
- After removing the TattooArmour, do not re-wrap the tattoo again in anything, including plastic, gauze, dermshield, anything.
- Rinse your tattoo gently with room-temp water and unscented, un-dyed hand soap at least daily, and before every application of fresh ointment.
- Always make sure your hands are super clean and sanitized when handling your tattoo.
- Check with me before using any ointment other than the ones I recommend, which are Recovery, Aquaphor, Hustle Butter, Redemption, and Inkeeze. Ointment should be applied at least daily.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to your tattoo for the healing period. Even after the tattoo is healed, always apply sunblock to the tattoo for life.
- Do not submerge the healing tattoo in any type of water.
- Do not pick at or peel the tattoo as it heals.
- Avoid tight clothing or anything that will cause direct friction/contact to the tattoo as it heals.
- Please follow these instructions the best you can to ensure a properly healed tattoo. Ignoring any of these steps can risk the quality of your tattoo.
- Touch-ups can sometimes be necessary for certain areas/colors/situations. Touch-ups that are found to be needed due to lack of proper aftercare will not be free of charge.