Please review as much information in this website as you can prior to sending an inquiry to provide yourself with the most efficient booking experience.
Before your tattoo:
Before your tattoo:
- My design for you will be created usually 1-2 days before your appointment. Designs are not shown ahead of time.
- Get a good nights sleep the night prior, eat a proper breakfast/lunch.
- Arrive in comfortable, loose-fitting clothing.
- Feel free to bring anything with you that keeps you comfortable. Small snacks/beverages/entertainment.
- Please be on-time for your appointment. Not early or late.
- If for any reason you do need to reschedule, please make sure to try to do so at least 7 days prior to your appointment. Deposits are NOT refunded for you rescheduling.
- The design I present to you at the time of our appointment is final. Very minor adjustments can sometimes be made, but no major design elements will be changed.
- Your finished tattoo will have ointment applied and be wrapped in TattooArmour. You can leave this wrap on for 5-10 hours.
- After removing the wrap, do not re-wrap the tattoo again in anything, including plastic, gauze, dermshield, anything.
- Rinse your tattoo gently with room-temp water and unscented, un-dyed hand soap at least daily, and before every application of fresh ointment.
- Always make sure your hands are super clean and sanitized when handling your tattoo.
- Check with me before using any ointment other than the ones I recommend, which are Recovery, Aquaphor, Hustle Butter, Redemption, and Inkeeze. Ointment should be applied at least daily.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to your tattoo for the healing period. Even after the tattoo is healed, always apply sunblock to the tattoo for life.
- Do not submerge the healing tattoo in any type of water.
- Do not pick at or peel the tattoo as it heals.
- Avoid tight clothing or anything that will cause direct friction/contact to the tattoo as it heals.
- Please follow these instructions the best you can to ensure a properly healed tattoo. Ignoring any of these steps can risk the quality of your tattoo.
- Touch-ups can sometimes be necessary for certain areas/colors/situations. Touch-ups that are found to be needed due to lack of proper aftercare will not be free of charge.
- Baltimore, MD - April 21-23
- Nashville, TN - September 22-24